MIDAS Labs offers a full size router table CNC to members. ShopBot PRSalpha tools are toughest, most sophisticated, gantry-based CNC routers. Using advanced technology for CNC cutting, drilling, carving and machining, the PRSalpha series tools deliver rapid transit speeds of 1800 inches per minute and cutting speeds of up to 600 inches per minute. Easy to configure and reconfigure, learn and use, the PRSalpha CNC delivers affordable, full-production performance in digital fabrication of wood, plastic, aluminum, and other materials.
MIDAS Lab ShopBot CNC Specs
- Full sheet ready – can handle 48” x 96” material
- Wide range of materials can be accommodated by 4HP collet
- Fast, closed-loop Vexta alphaStep motors fitted with low-backlash, tapered-hob gear heads on all three axes (two on the X axis) — alphaStep system monitors motor shaft positions to maintain synchronicity between signal and motion.Tough precision bearings and hardened steel rack and pinion rails on each axis.
- Impressive cutting speeds of up to 600 inches per minute (depending on cutting bit and material) and rapid transit speeds of 1,800 inches per minute.
- Step resolution of .0004” and positional accuracy of +/- .002”.
- Fully integrated vacuum system removes debris quickly and saves you time.