Are Canadian manufacturers ready?
Industry 4.0 is here and it’s revolutionizing the way manufacturers are doing business. BDC surveyed 960 Canadian entrepreneurs to report on their use of digital technologies, the lessons and best practices they’ve learned so far and what advice they have for other manufacturers.
Canadian manufacturers who are investing in digital technologies are seeing dramatic improvements in productivity, growth and customer satisfaction, according to a new BDC study, “Industry 4.0: The New Industrial Revolution“.
We encourage you to read and share this insightful report, available at bdc.ca/industrystudy.
The study, based on a survey of 960 Canadian entrepreneurs, shows that:
- Close to 40% of Canadian small and mid-sized manufacturers have implemented digital technology projects
- Digital adopters improved productivity by 60% and saved almost 50% in operating costs
- 42% of digital adopters improved overall product quality
Read the report to get all the details and find out:
- 3 ways to introduce Industry 4.0 into your manufacturing business
- How 3 companies are using new digital technology to transform their business
- 4 tips for getting your business started with digital technologies
A factsheet with key highlights is also included.
Read the full study HERE.